Oracle Project Manager - Off Shore From India
Oracle Project Manager – Off Shore From India
Oracle Project Manager – Off Shore From India required by Whitehall Resources for our client based Qatar to work off shore from their office in Pune, India.
*Candidate will be required to work from our clients Pune office, India. For the time being till CoVID-19 situation improves remote working will be acceptable and full time working hours will be required.*
– 10 years of experience in managing complex Oracle E-Business Suite projects.
– Should have proven experience as a Project Manager in delivering end to end Oracle ERP Projects Upgrade Projects, specifically from R12.1 to R12.2 Experience with project management tools/methodologies.
– Proficiency in developing project plan, managing integrated project schedule using MS Project.
– Project Governance and Project Status Reporting through the project life cycle. Has managed both onsite and offshore teams.
– Advanced level of competency in EBS Functional/Technical aspects across modules.
– Should have experience in managing project for large customers.
Other Job Related Experience:
– Must have excellent interpersonal, written, communication and presentation skills.
– Strong team facilitation skills managing Onsite and Offshore teams.
– Excellent conflict resolution skills.
– PMP or Prince 2 certification is preferred
– Must have strong PM conceptual knowledge on Stakeholder Analysis, Management, RACI, Critical path, Entry and Exit reports
Start Date is Immediate! – Within 1-2 Weeks Maximum
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.