Oracle CC&B Technical Consultant - Off Shore From India
Oracle CC&B Technical Consultant – Off Shore From India
Oracle CC&B Technical Consultant – Off Shore From India required by Whitehall Resources to work remotely for a 6 Month – 1 Year extendable project assignment for our client based in Guragon, India.
We are looking for a candidate based in India that is ready to work from home immediately.
Our client also has offices in the Gulf region and this position is requiring a candidate from India to work off shore for customers outside of India.
– Any Bachelors or Master Degree in a technical or business discipline
– Minimum 6 years experience in Oracle CC&B as an Technical Consultant
– Strong in technical Designs, Develop and deliver the code
– Ability to provide leadership and motivation to the team.
– Experience in leading a team of internal and external resources
– Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
– 6 years experience as Oracle CC&B Technical Consultant with at least 3 complete life cycle projects/Roll Out/Support on Oracle Tax & Utility Products
– Process Analysis workshops and Translate projects business requirements into high quality designs within the assigned schedule, effort and as per the quality processes to meets the project requirements and scope
– Prepare functional and technical Designs, Develop and deliver the code required for the solution
– Manage the Technical resources, prepares schedule, assign and supervise tasks and ensure timely delivery and quality of the all the deliveries.
– Identifies potential risk and problem areas and develops effective solutions or adequate workarounds.
– Supervise the team’s deliverable and act as their mentor and resolve technical issues
– Technically strong and provide project implementation, enhancement, integration and testing of the solution.
– Provide timely report on the progress of the tasks and possible risks and their mitigation
– Adhere quality processes and demonstrate continuous improvements and bring in standardization and reusability. Contribute to the Organizational Process Asset Library
– Contribute to the Organizational Process Asset Library
Start Date is Immediate!
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.