SAP PI/PO (Core Banking) Analyst - Saudi National
SAP PI/PO (Core Banking) Analyst – Saudi National
SAP PI/PO (Core Banking) Analyst – Saudi National required by Whitehall Resources for a 12 Month Extendable project assignment for our client based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
– Strong understanding of Banking domain
– At least 2-3 years of experience in implementing or maintaining SAP Core Banking or any other banking applications
– Great communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge
– Practical knowledge of English (written and spoken)
– Must be Saudi National
As a SAP Core Banking Support Analyst you will:
– Maintain SAP Core Banking application (Deposit Management, Business Partners, Cash Management, Payments, Collateral Management etc.)
– Troubleshoot and provide resolution/work around for issues in SAP Core Banking
– Provide users with assistance in problem determination and resolution; escalate problems as specified by the Service Levels
– Participate On-Call support beyond business hours on rotation, for priority 1 issues as necessary
– Coordinate with Level 3 support team for the issues requiring code changes
Start Date is ASAP!!
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.