SAP Basis GRC Analyst - Off Shore
SAP Basis GRC Analyst (Off Shore)
SAP Basis GRC Analyst (Off Shore) required by Whitehall Resources for a 12 Month extendable Off Shore project assignment for our client based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
*Please note even though this position is on a remote basis we are still looking for a candidate already based in Saudi Arabia and Saudi Nationals are preferred*
– Strong understanding of SAP GRC aspects
– At least 2-3 years of experience in SAP BASIS
– Great communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge
– Practical knowledge of English (written and spoken)
– Saudi Nationals are preferred
As a SAP BASIS GRC Analyst you will:
– Design, implement, and deliver complex SAP GRC solutions and implement risk management and risk assessment framework ,can able to handle GRC (Access control ,Risk Management, Process control)12.0
– Perform the role of SAP GRC subject matter specialist including the ability to provide in-depth application support /Assist functional and technical team with troubleshooting critical issues, as it relates to Security or GRC.
– Understand critical business and information technology risks including segregation of duties principles
– GRC Access Control end-to-end implementation and production support ,GRC Integrations
– Working experience on SAP Security, Controls and SAP GRC related engagements, SAP Authorization Roles Design and Implementation.
– Experience with security design and configuration with the following: SAP HCM, SAP CRM, SAP HANA, SAP Analytics (BOBJ,BO-DS) module
– Can Independently build SAP Authorization Matrix & Design SAP Authorization Roles.
– Responsible for Technical Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Support of SAP Security Roles, across all SAP landscape.
Start Date is ASAP!!
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.