SAP PI/PO Consultant - Saudi National
SAP PI/PO Consultant – Saudi National
SAP PI/PO Consultant – Saudi National required by Whitehall Resources for a 12 Month extendable project assignment for our client based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Skills Experience Required:
– Strong understanding of PI/PO
– At least 1-2 years of experience in Support or implementing SAP PI/PO and aligning with All SAP functional Module (HR,FI,MM)
– Great communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge,?
– Practical knowledge of English (written and spoken)
– Conduct solution architecting workshops with business managers. Work with client staff and end-users to determine the technical requirements for the system within SAP
– Responsibilities a Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements Must have Skills SAP PO/PI APIs Development Good to Have Skills
– Must be Saudi National
As a SAP PI/PO Support Analyst you will:
– Maintain SAP PI/PO module
– Troubleshoot and provide resolution/work around for issues in SAP PI/PO
– Provide users with assistance in problem determination and resolution; escalate problems as specified by the Service Levels
– Coordinate with Level 3 support team for the issues requiring code changes.
– Personal Insurance, Cloud Wireless Operations End to end understanding of Integration
– Expert in designing the complex interfaces involving multiple levels conditioning
– Expertise in SAP PI Integration – Mappings Graphical, Java, and XSLT
– Experience with various SAP PI components such as Integration Repository, Integration Directory, Runtime Workbench, ESR, SLD
– Experience with various troubleshooting techniques involving SAP PI
– Design, Analysis software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from Analysis, Quality Assurance (including Testing) to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
– The SAP PI/PO Developer (Process Integration / Process Orchestration) is responsible for delivering interfaces between SAP and Non-SAP systems that combine business processes with software SAP Development tools
Start Date is ASAP!!
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.