MI / PMO Lead
MI / PMO Lead
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an MI / PMO Lead based in South Yorkshire for an initial 4 Month contract.
*** PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO OPERATE THROUGH AN UMBRELLA COMPANY ***
Specifically, the successful candidate will:
– Oversee the production of daily, weekly and monthly metrics to monitor the performance of Fusion and the teams covering ST&O.
– Manage a small team of two resources located both on and offshore.
– Ensure key PMO functions like costs, resourcing and training are effectively tracked to meet business targets.
– Find ways to publicise team achievements be it in ad hoc MI reports, town halls or wider comms to stakeholders.
– Confidently turn round MI reports in time pressured scenarios that meet business needs.
The resource will need to have:
– Proven experience in managing and producing MI reporting to help drive a team’s strategy
– Experience of managing small teams, with remote management experience a benefit
– High level of knowledge in key tools like excel, PowerPoint etc to produce executive stakeholder quality reports.
– Ability to work to deadlines and produce reports consistently on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
– Ability to review, analyse and communicate effectively key data to drive strategic conversations
– Proven responsibility in managing and maintaining confidential information discreetly
– Examples of taking ownership of key team functions and delivering successfully
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.