Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Leader
Robotic Process Automation Leader – Polish Speaking
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Polish Speaking Robotic Process Automation Leader to join our end client in Poland.
As the Robotic Process Automation Leader you will lead and own the technical strategy, architecture, and operations of the Robotic Process Automation capability.
You will also manage, develop, and grow engineering teams to achieve Robotic Process Automation platform objectives. With your leadership and guidance, you will ensure that client first RPA platform will be reliable, compliant, and have an excellent user experience. Finally, youll also own the development of a set of self-service tools that make RPA development faster for all teams.
• Provide an RPA capability to the client as a Core Tech service
• Deliver against a backlog of RPA development opportunities for Core Tech, and deliver them, thus driving cost savings in Core Tech
• Own the technical direction of the RPA platform: what vendors to use for the platform itself, for development, and to service the platform.
• Partner with product teams to set budget and forecast licensing and development needs in RPA
• Partner with product and our internal customers in the Business Units to understand their RPA needs and provide a service that meets those needs
• Share forecasts around development, cost savings, and projected future costs with Technology Executives
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study
• At least 5+ years of experience in technical management
• At least 2 years of RPA-specific experience
• Proven track record of tactical execution
Nice to have skills
• Master’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field of study
• Software Engineering experience on cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
• Hands-on experience using Agile development methodologies (SAFe) and DevOps and CI/CD techniques
• Experience with IT Service Management (ITSM)
• Experience managing distributed teams in multiple time zones that leverage vendors and full time employees
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.