Oracle Infrastructure Architect - Oracle Cloud
Oracle Infrastructure Architect – Oracle Cloud
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Oracle Infrastructure Architect – Oracle Cloud to join a leading, global consulting business in the UK.
As the Oracle Infrastructure Architect you will join operate as a Lead Architect on a number of exciting, complex Oracle Cloud Implementations for a variety of clients, whilst gaining exposure to Oracle IaaS and PaaS components across both public, whilst leading and managing overall architecture responsibility.
*Please note that this role requires you to be SC Cleared or willing to undertake clearance*
UK Wide – Candidates must be flexible and willing to travel circa 4 days per week – will depend on projects and clients
100% expenses paid
Projects happening – London, Portsmouth, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Birmingham, Yorkshire, Manchester, Scotland – Client will always try to place you closer to your home where possible.
Do you have?
* In-depth experience as an Oracle Infrastructure Architect?
* With modern Cloud-native infrastructure and development practices and an understanding, or working knowledge of Oracle Cloud (OCI)? Preferred
* If not hands-on Cloud experience, research and or certifications completed?
* Experience of onshore / offshore delivery model?
* Previous UK Consulting experience (Advantageous)?
* Superb stakeholder management and communication skills?
Do you want?
* To work for a market-leading organisation?
* Training and development when not on project?
* Fully step into the Oracle Cloud space?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
* Work on the latest technologies?
* Be rewarded financially?
If so, then please do apply!
Oracle Infrastructure | Technical Architect | PaaS | IaaS | Oracle Cloud |
Oracle Development | Oracel Lead | Oracle PaaS | Integration Architect | PaaS | SOA Suite | Integration Cloud Service
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.