This position has been filled
Oracle Environment Manager - Cloud | SaaS | PaaS
Oracle Environment Manager – Cloud | SaaS |
An Oracle Environment Manager is required by Whitehall Resources for a global consultancy based in Buckinghamshire. This is a permanent position and has been created due to the continual success and growth of our clients portfolio.
The successful candidate will take ownership of a number of environments for the consultancies client, working alongside leadership teams to ensure that they are maintained and delivered to the highest of standards.
*Please note that this role requires you to be SC Cleared or willing to undertake clearance*
Do you have?
* Previous experience managing various Oracle Environments?
* Excellent knowledge of Oracle PaaS, IaaS and DBaaS.
* Knowledge and experience of environments hosted within Oracle Cloud Infrastructure?
* Strong experience with DevOps and CD/CI processes
* Extensive knowledge of Oracle Cloud Products
* The ability to work effectively within an agile environment?
Do you want to?
* Work for a global organisation with a proven history of success?
* Have the chance to work with new and existing technology?
* Progress your career to the next level?
* Receive excellent remuneration?
Interested? Then please apply!
Oracle Environment Manager| Cloud | SaaS | PaaS| DbaaS| Fusion | IaaS | DevOps | CI | CD |
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.