Sharepoint SME required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 6 month contract based in London
* PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO USE AN UMBRELLA COMPANY FOR THE DURATION OF THIS CONTRACT *
Skills and Experience required:
– Extensive experience of supporting and engineering Microsoft 365 collaboration technologies as part of a large organisation.
– Act as a Global Subject Matter Expert for collaboration technologies, primarily Microsoft SharePoint (on premise) and M365 SharePoint Online.
– Expert working knowledge of SharePoint site and data migration tools from on premise to M365 SharePoint Online.
– Expert working and engineering knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (and later) and M365 SharePoint (automation, troubleshooting, high availability / disaster recovery, security management, patching) on large deployments.
Expert working knowledge of:
– M365 Advanced Compliance and Advanced eDiscovery (SharePoint, OneDrive and MS Teams content).
– Troubleshooting complex technical issues in SharePoint 2013 (and later) on prem and SharePoint Online.
– Writing PowerShell scripts and automating tasks in SharePoint.
– Experience in operating M365 SharePoint Online hybrid configuration.
– Ideally an SharePoint Online SME with working knowledge of other third-party products such as Nintex SharePoint Workflow, Beezy, etc.
– Working knowledge of other Microsoft collaboration products such as M365 Yammer, MS Office Pro Plus, MS OneDrive for Business, MS Visio, etc.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.
A successful track record of leading significant and complex business programmes, overcoming challenges to consistently meet/exceed objectives
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.