DevOps Engineer - SC Cleared
Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced DevOps Engineer to work with a key client
SC Cleared desirable. SC Eligible accepted.
The DevOps engineer will be required to support the delivery of releases across all environments. The DevOps engineer will be responsible for the build and maintenance of the environments. Successful applicant will have appreciation of microservices and microservices architecture or will have had strong experience in configuring and deploying microservices solutions.
Must have been involved in the delivery of at least one significant project using AWS
Preferably hold certification in AWS (Either Architect or Devops)
Understanding of the following AWS Services is critical:
* Direct connect
* Networking knowledge (cidr blocks etc)
Further Devops Skills:
* Be familiar with build pipelines using a CI/CD product, preferably Jenkins
* Full understanding of containerisation (Docker)
* Kubernetes experience preferred (Bare metal or EKS is acceptable)
* Bash/sh scripting
* Python Language
* Have worked in an Agile way (scrum)
* Infrastructure as code (Terraform and Or CloudFormation)
* Testing infrastructure as code. (Terragrunt/Inspec)
* Have worked in a team
* Be used to products like Jira to manage tasks
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.