Content Designer required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 5 month contract
The role will be remote at present but you may be required in Edinburgh at a later date
– Write high quality content for the clients new digital services that will encourage people to use them.
– Collaborate with the Product Manager, Digital Service Manager, Business Analysts and User Researchers to define the messages that the new services should convey.
– Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand. Develop content in such a way that it will encourage people who rarely go online to use it.
– Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts.
– Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
Leads on all aspects of Content Design. Including:
– Research of subject
– Discussion with stakeholders and experts
– Initial drafts of content to fit with UX design
– Collaborating with user-researchers to test customer understanding
– Iterating content
– Experience of user-centred design
– Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
– Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
– Proven experience of working within a web, online and digital environment
– Experience in working with content management and publishing systems
– Proficient in writing Markdown
– Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.