Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Scrum Master based in Scotland (remote initially) for a 4-month contract.
The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways:
– Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog Management
– Clearly communicating Vision, goals and Product backlog items to the Team
– Teaching the scrum team to create clear and concise Product Backlog items
– Understanding long-term product planning in an empirical environment
– Understanding and practicing agility and
– Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed
The Scrum Master serves the agile delivery team in several ways including:
– Coaching the team in self-organisation and cross-functionality
– Teaching and Leading the Team to create high-value products
– Removing impediments to the Teams progress
– Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed and
– Coaching the Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
The Scrum Master serves the Organisation in several ways including:
– Leading and coaching the organisation in its Scrum adoption Planning the Scrum implementations within the Organisation
– Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
– Causing change that increases the productivity of the Team and Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation.
– Defining ways of working with the team to enable a better relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
– Agile methodology & tools
– PSM Certification
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.