Windows 10 Engineer - SC Cleared
Windows 10 Engineer
Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced Windows 10 Engineer to work with a key client based in Cumbria
* This position is responsible for the deployment of a Windows 10 Gold Build including Office 2016 and key supporting components.
* Be responsible for the creation of SCCM deployment packages for base build and additional software packages.
* Create group policy objects required to configure the base build and conduct stand up testing of the base build, software packages, group policies and deployment process.
* You will be required to operate flexibly in supporting the end user through the full end to end deployment lifecycle including floorwalking, issue resolution and direct end user support
* Respond to tickets escalated from Desktop Support
* Review / Maintain Windows 10 Group Policies
* Experience of Windows 10 build and deployment projects previously is essential.
* Microsoft Office suite experience
* Direct end user support experience
* Experience of SCCM and operating system deployment, ideally SCCM 2012 CB and Windows 10.
* Candidates should also be able to demonstrate a solid knowledge of deployments of packaged software products and creating associated group policies.
* Any experience of Visual Basic and PowerShell Scripting would be beneficial.
* Candidates should possess Security Clearance or be eligible and willing to undergo a Security Clearance prior to joining
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.