SAP Programme Manager - German Speaking, (m/w/d)
SAP Programme Manager – Permanent, Germany – wide consultancy (m/w/d)
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a German-speaking SAP Programme Manager for an outstanding consultancy client based in Germany.
An exciting opportunity not to be missed!
• Experience planning, implementing and rolling out large international SAP enabled business transformation projects
• Success in leading international SAP implementations, ideally in S/4HANA
• Experience in one of the SAP core modules (FI, CO, MM, PP, SD), overview on others
• Bachelor or Masters degree equivalent, preferably Engineering or Business & Administration
• Strong Project Management skills, experiences with common tools and techniques
• Proven track record of adhering to deadlines
• German and English fluency
• At least 5 years’ experience of SAP strategy development
• Minimum experience of leading one S/4HANA transformation
• Demonstrated long-term client engagement management experience
• Excellent communication skills – coordinating with key business users devise and deliver roadmaps
• Confident in C-Level business engagements
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.