SAP Qatar Payroll Consultant
SAP Qatar Payroll Consultant
SAP Qatar Payroll Consultant required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 Month extendable remote assignment for our customer based in Qatar.
Start Date: 5th October 2020
End Date: 5th April 2021
Duration: 6 Months Extendable
Location: Remote – This position can be based in Qatar (Remote), UK (Remote), Germany (Remote), EMEA (Remote)
This position is responsible for marrying in-depth Qatar payroll knowledge with the latest tax and regulatory changes to produce system stories for scrum teams involved in the development of the requirements. The position will follow each tax and regulatory change from discovery through successful translation into an application update. This role is vital in providing high quality deliverables to our clients and keeping their mission-critical enterprise applications in compliance.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
– Extensive experience (10+ years) Qatar HR/Payroll
– In depth understanding of Qatar Payroll from a legislative perspective and understanding how a payroll department works and what the Payroll department expects.
– Indepth knowledge and understanding of Qatar Payroll from a business perspective and as an end to end process.
– Expertise in Qatar Payroll legislation
– Deep knowledge of SAP Qatar Payroll application
– Ensure product compliance with all applicable legislation and regulations through the analysis of each tax and legislative change and production of Stories for scrum team to refine and work.
– Organization and communication of such information, clearly disclosing the details needed for product specialists and subscribing clients to make necessary system changes.
– Work closely with the scrum team to ensure stories are understood and refined to a point of begin work and that all relevant business requirements are being satisfied
– Communicate effectively across various teams
– Be committed to excellence and high quality standards
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assist with testing and test creations with scrum team
– Assist with documentation of deliveries
– Ability to explain payroll processes and calculations independent of ERP system
– Experience in the support of global SAP operations.
– Strong analytical and product management skills
– Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
– Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with other groups within the delivery organization.
– Good English, conversational and written.
– Understanding of Agile and Scrum (not required but nice to have)
– Works well independently and with team members
Start Date is 5th October 2020!
Please Apply Now!!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.