IBM SPSS Consultant
IBM SPSS Consultant
IBM SPSS Consultant required by Whitehall Resources for a 3 Year annually renewable assignment for our client based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
– Education in a quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Operations Research, Physics).
– Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– Well versed/ good understanding of programming languages like Java/Python in order to generate derived data
– Understanding of algorithms and advanced data structures
– Good interpersonal, communication and customer relationship skills
– Multivariate statistical and machine learning algorithms, such as Principal Component Analysis, discriminant analysis, linear and logistic regression, k-nearest neighbors, classification and regression trees, neural networks, etc.
– Expertise in working with advanced analytics and data sciences
– Leverage statistical, econometric, stochastic, operations research, predictive modeling, simulation, optimization (linear, mixed integer, constraint programming), and/or machine learning analytics techniques
– Utilize tools/programming languages including ILOG CPLEX, SPSS, SAS, R, Python, and Spark
– Define key business problems to be solved
– Formulate mathematical approaches and gather data to solve those problems, develop, analyze/draw conclusions, test solutions and present to the client
– Enhance performance by applying advanced mathematical modeling, data analytics, optimization, and machine learning techniques
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
– Experience prior experience in integrating data, profiling, validating and cleansing data.
– Experience of applying advanced analytics and predictive modeling techniques
– Extensive knowledge of and experience in applying data mining and machine learning techniques in a professional context
– Proficiency in statistical tools like SAS, R, SPSS
– Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, PIG and relational databases and SQL
– Consulting skills
Start Date is 16th December 2020!
Please Apply Now!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.