This position has been filled
Oracle EBS Data And Security Manager
Oracle EBS Data and Security Manager
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an Oracle EBS Data and Security Manager based in Berkshire for an initial 3-month contract on a part time basis.
The role will be to provide ongoing support for the project with any data security and data handling requirements. The role is security focussed although it is not a security officer role as this is typically supported elsewhere.
The role requires on-going engagement with the Business and IT key stakeholders around data security (to include HR, Finance, IT Security, Data Protection Team and Data Protection Officer).
– The role involves helping to define and maintain the relevant controls to ensure any project data is handled and managed effectively, whilst aligning to the client’s policies and governance.
– Helping to identify any project risks around data exposure (dealing with very sensitive HR related data) identifying mitigating controls and helping to ensure the project is aligning to any GDPR requirements or processes and procedures around said data and its management.
– Engagement with the wider IT Security teams is also required to help identify acceptable solutions to mitigate any risks.
– Other responsibilities include carrying out regular audits of the project environments (working with DBAs and the project management team) to ensure on-going compliance and ensuring access to the project environments is in-line with approved project and business requirements.
– Experience advising of data handling options (and the secure transfer of data) and documenting these into whitepapers for wider circulation and review.
– A pragmatic self-starter who can engage with multiple stakeholders and is flexible with responsibilities and supporting the project needs.
– Good knowledge of Oracle based products (including E-Business Suite and SQL),
– A good understanding of data classification and types of data.
– Ideally someone with functional and/or technical experience of implementing or supporting Oracle E-Business Suite and associated interfaces/integrations.
– Good experience with MS Excel to write queries and lookups a must. Some basic Unix knowledge an advantage.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.