Salesforce Developer required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 3 month contract.
The Salesforce Developer will lead the development of business-critical Salesforce apps and the integration with third-party systems – principally SAP.
– Design, develop and deliver high quality solutions for Sales / Services and Marketing to enhance, build and support strong business processes.
– Configure and develop high-quality Salesforce Lightening applications to agreed specifications within defined timescales.
– Enhance and provide continuous improvement of the processes and have a technical understanding of Salesforce apps such as Steelbricks (CPQ) / portals.
– Administer page layouts, recording types, creating and executing visualForce Apex code.
– Test and implement applications.
– Create technical plans and strategies for the business and IT team to address any company-wide issues and making their processes more efficient.
– Salesforce Developer certification – minimum ADM401.
– Proficient using both Classic and Lightning systems.
– Minimum 6+ years experience within a Salesforce Developer role.
– Salesforce configuration at expert level.
– Knowledge and experience of VisualForce, APEX, Lightning Components, Process Builder, Web Services / App Builder
– Experience of integration and API solutions.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.