This position has been filled
ServiceNow Business Analyst
ServiceNow Business Analyst required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 6 month contract based in London.
– Proficient in Systems Analysis Techniques, able to impact proposals and perform System and High Level Design Analysis
– Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill
– Able to document requirements clearly and concisely
– Escalation of any potential issues, risks or defects uncovered as appropriate
– Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops
– Setting up and participation/facilitation in Workshops to identify and document requirements issues
– Flexible and adaptable
– Works well under pressure
Skills & Technologies:
– Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
– Methodology, proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology, like Waterfall or RUP toolset, and in working with Agile projects & Agile approach.
– Able to use Data modelling techniques
– Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
– Confluence & Jira
– Detailed understanding of Systems Life Cycles, in particular the requirements and analysis phases
– Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
– Ability to build and maintain good Client relationships
– Strong decision making and judgment, influencing skills, presentation skills to development areas and to client base, strong
– Experience in an Agile working environment
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.