SAP FICO Analyst
SAP FICO Analyst – North West
A hugely exciting SAP FICO Analyst opportunity has arisen for our client, a recognised, fast paced FMCG organisation based in the North West
As SAP FICO Analyst, you will be a part of a driven team where you will be responsible for configuration and support across SAP Finance within the organisations landscape. This will be a key role in the SAP team, delivering configuration expertise and business support along with being the SME within the SAP FICO space.
In addition to this, you will help support and guide the process of the future roadmap to upgrade their ECC6 environment to SAP S/4HANA.
Lancashire / North West based – some travel to other sites across the UK will be required
Excellent basic salary + benefits package
Do you have
• Hands on experience in SAP FICO
• Wider module knowledge across SAP – SD, MM, SCM, PP
• SAP FICO Configuration and Support experience
• Excellent teamwork ethic
• Manufacturing industry experience
• Experience in working in a fast paced organisation
Do you want to
• Be a part of an organisation who are embarking on an exciting S/4HANA journey
• Benefit from an excellent work life balance, with promising benefits
• Be part of a rewarding team within a recognised UK organisation
• Further advance your career
Interested? Get in touch!
SAP FICO | SAP FI | Support Analyst | 2nd Line Support | 3rd Line Support | SAP FICO | SAP Finance | Configuration | SAP Support | Application Support
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.