This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Delivery Architect. The role will be currently be based remote.
The ideal candidate will be SC Cleared, or at least SC eligible.
– This role is embedded into a delivery unit within the D&A delivery centre.
– The role will be part of our Architecture Group team within D&A and will have SME support from the team.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
The team’s work is varied so this role will be responsible for driving the design and delivery of:
– change to existing services,
– SOTF migrations to AWS,
– supporting new services on newly-selected products
The role will also involve:
– Being embedded in Agile delivery units; from discovery to implementation
– Client engagement with architects & delivery teams
– Impacting and feasibility assessment for new work
– Technical management – design artefacts & governance of the team’s outputs
– Technical risk resolutions
Key Success Criteria:
– Approved e2e solution designs
– Resolving technical challenges in time to meet Phase II milestones
– Continuity of service as Phase II replaces some existing legacy services.
– Delivery Architect with experience of data warehousing or modern data analytics solutions.
– Working on an Agile project within a scrum team.
– Knowledge of Service re-platforming within Cloud providers and hybrid hosting environments.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.