Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced Oracle DBA to work with a key client
Client will only accept Umbrella contractors
* Excellent Oracle DBA technical skills – Oracle versions 11g R2-19c .
* SME level experience with Oracle.
* Deployment and Administration of Oracle Clusterware
* Oracle Database builds/upgrades/Migrations
* Oracle RAC and Clusterware management Skills.
* Administration of Oracle ASM
* Advanced Oracle Performance Tuning at various levels.
* Performance tuning of Large Scale OLTP and Datawarehouse systems.
* Good knowledge of all Oracle Tools .
* Advanced Oracle Dataguard Skills – FSFO.
* Advanced Oracle SQL*Net configurations.
* Knowledge to architect and implement Oracle Features .
* Knowledge to assist with oracle database design and layout
* Ability to apply Oracle minor releases and security patches
* Oracle Advanced Security Options – Kerberos and Wallet
* Excellent Oracle RMAN backup and recovery Skills. Complicated rman recovery skills.
* Excellent Unix Shell Scripting skills
* Creating/testing shell scripts for automation enhancements
* Proficient in Oracle high availability concepts
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.