Oracle Projects Consultant (PPM) - Remote
Oracle Projects Consultant (PPM) – Remote
Oracle Projects Consultant (PPM) – Remote required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 Month extendable remote assignment for our global client.
Start Date: 02/11/2020
Duration: 6 Months Extendable
Project: 100% Remote
– 5-6 Years experience as a minimum, 8-10 Years is preferred
– Must have experience in implementing Oracle R12 Project Accounting, Billing and Costing functionality with emphasis on analysis, implementation and problem resolution
– Ability to independently develop functional designs including interface and extension designs
– Experienced in data conversion requirements and mapping
– Must have in-depth understanding and knowledge of Project Accounting Billing & Costing, Cost Allocation, Cost Burdening, Cash/Funds Management, Revenue Recognition, etc.
– Ability to articulate correct questions to understand customer requirements clearly & documenting those
– Ability to design end to end complex custom solutions, that includes Interfaces, custom forms, custom solution, independently
– Ability to help technical team and provide them appropriate functional inputs
– Understanding of other Manufacturing supply chain modules are highly desirable
Start Date is 2nd November 2020!
Please Apply Now!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.