This position has been filled
SAP Technical Architect
SAP Technical Architect
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for an SAP Technical Architect based West Sussex for an initial 6-month contract.
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED INSIDE IR35 ***
The SAP Technical Architect works within the SAP Architecture team and is responsible for understanding and elaborating client requirements and developing solutions that meet these
– Oversee architectural solutions as developed in individual projects or as a large delivery project and take responsibility for ensuring that the technical solution is delivered as originally defined and fits with the overall architecture strategy.
– Work closely with the Functional Consultants and Project Managers early in the project to scope work for your own area, effectively cascading that onto any stream or joint team members.
– Manage to the agreed technical scope during the project and take ownership of architectural solutions and non-functional requirements to ensure adherence to processes, policy, best practices and consistency with the client vision.
– Be involved in the reviewing and scoping of infrastructure projects for feasibility of delivery.
– Ensure a consistent approach to technical solutions and help refine the Enterprise Architecture.
– Manage the technical relationships with vendors and material sub-contractors.
– SAP Enterprise Core Component
– SAP Industry Solution – Contract Accounting (or Utilities)
– SAP Mass Processing
– SAP NetWeaver ABAP and Java
– SAP Process Integration
– SAP CRM
– SAP Success Factors and Ariba
– SAP Enterprise Portal
– SAP UI5, Fiori and Gateway
– Knowledge of high-volume SAP solutions and technical architecture (including ERP, Portal, and PI).
– Large scale Solution Architecture experience.
– SAP system sizing and landscape design.
– High-level of understanding Non-Functional Requirements and clarity in the mitigation of their impact on solutions.
– Ability to govern and assure the technical delivery of high complexity SAP implementation.
– Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills.
– Strong leadership and customer–facing skills to executive level
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.