IT Security Engineer - Splunk
IT Security Engineer – Splunk
Whitehall Resources are looking for an IT Security Engineer to join a team of passionate and inspirational Enterprise Security professionals.
Responsible for owning security solutions for the ongoing protection of computer systems, networks, and data you will also take ownership of their SIEM system, Splunk.
This role is fully remote currently however, successful candidates MUST be able to commute to London post-Covid on occassion (1 to 2 days fortnightly).
Do you have?
• Previous experience within a technical hands-on IT Security position
• Experience in the deployment of Splunk Enterprise Security, Splunk Apps and Splunk Add-ons
• Experience of Common Information model (CIM) tagging of Data
• Ability to create new Dashboards and reports
Do you want too?
• Work for a market leading company and recognised by many
• Take ownership of some innovative and exciting IT Security projects
• Work for an awesome team who share passion and knowledge
Sound interesting – please apply now!
IT Security | Splunk | Information Security | CISSP | GIAC | GSEC | AWS Security
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.