Oracle Business Analyst - BRM/Telecoms
Oracle Business Analyst – BRM/Telecoms
Oracle Business Analyst – BRM/Telecoms required by Whitehall Resources for a 1 Year extendable assignment for our client based in Sweden.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 Year
Project: Remote, some on site work preferred when needed
– 8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience
– Product or technical expertise relevant to program, including Mobile Policy and Charging, BRM/ECE, PDC, PCRF, Diameter and 3GPP integration flows
– Ability to communicate effectively and deliver key project design artefacts such as use case models, integration designs and application HLDs
– Ability to build rapport with team members and clients
– Strong influencing and negotiation skills
– Ability to travel as needed
– Analyses business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen
– Exercises judgement and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations
– Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions
– Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions
– Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack
– As a recognised authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Start Date is ASAP!
Please Apply Now!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.