This position has been filled
SAP ABAP Consultant
Whitehall Resources are needing an Arabic speaking SAP ABAP Consultant for a short enagement in Saudi Arabia
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: 3 months (2 weeks each month, onsite)
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform complex system design, develop programs, debug and trouble-shoot technical activities for SAP projects.
• Responsible for design /development and ongoing maintenance/enhancements of SAP ABAP
• Analyze business requirements, review existing programs, define the solution, and translate that into detailed programming designs.
• Communicate with internal and external business partners possessing various levels of technical knowledge. Determine the underlying issue when presented with sometimes ambiguous and/or contradictory information.
• Quickly solve/determine problems working with technical/non-technical groups in areas that may not be primary area of expertise.
• Analyze performance issues and come up with solutions.
• Candidate should have 5 to 6 years ABAP developer
• Prior experience as an expert in ABAP a programming development project team.
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Must be able to work on simultaneous projects.
Please reach out for more information regarding this exciting position.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.