This position has been filled
Scrum Master required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 6 month contract.
Please note that whilst this will currently be a remote position, there may be a requirement to work in Shropshire at a later date.
*THIS ROLE WILL FALL WITHIN IR35 FROM APRIL 2021, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO USE AN UMBRELLA COMPANY FROM THIS DATE*
Role and Task description –
The scrum master is the facilitative leader who ensures the Agile Delivery Team adheres to its chosen process and removes the blocking issues.
The Team depends on the Scrum Master to maintain focus on their commitments, shield them from outside distractions and help them to self-organise and collaborate.
Scrum masters do not work on items in the print backlog.
The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways:
– Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog Management Clearly communicating Vision, goals and Product backlog items to the Team Teaching the scrum team to create clear and concise Product Backlog items.
The Scrum Master serves the agile delivery team in several ways including –
– Coaching the team in self-organisation and cross-functionality Teaching and Leading the Team to create high-value products.
– Removing impediments to the Team`s progress,
– Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed and Coaching the Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
The Scrum Master serves the Organisation in several ways including –
– Leading and coaching the organisation in its Scrum adoption
– Planning the Scrum implementations within the Organisation, helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and EM.
– Causing change that increases the productivity of the Team and Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation.
– Front End
– Impacting Process
– User Stories
– Requirements analysis
– Agile methodologies & techniques
– Scrum Master Certification
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.