This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Product Manager. This role will currently be based remote.
Role and task description:
A Product Manager is accountable for the quality and continuous improvement of the product(s) that are mapped to the Delivery Centre Squad(s)
– The role of Product Manager is aligned to the Career Framework
– The ways of working for the Product Manager is aligned to the agreed standardised DC structure and roles (as per the functional model)
– This role is an assignment
– It is possible that someone doing a Product Manager role may also do other role(s)
– Product Managers may have multiple products
– Form a strategic vision for your product(s) and engage teams and stakeholders in the development of that vision over time.
– Ensure the quality of your product(s), applying knowledge of user needs and business goals to frame problems and set priorities for the Product Backlog and Product Roadmap. Product managers are ultimately accountable for enabling the delivery of the right things in the right order.
– Keep stakeholders informed about the development of your product(s) and promote their uptake.
– Represent users and other stakeholders throughout the delivery process and use their feedback to inform continuous improvement.
– To facilitate and deliver continuous improvement, promote the most appropriate agile and lean tools & techniques for the product environment in-line with the standardised DC Model.
– Has financial oversight of all deliveries on their product(s) as well as control of spend against the product support budget. This is agreed with the Service Delivery Manager who has responsibility for the budget on behalf of the Service Cluster Lead who is accountable for that budget. The Product Manager will help secure funding for delivery through a business case if required.
– Products and services are performing to or exceeding contractual targets.
– To proactively manage dependencies and risks for their Product(s), resolving obstacles within their control and getting the best value against constraints.
– To inform DU and Squads of future skill requirements related to the development and support of Product(s).
– To identify opportunities for new products or where possible identify changes to other existing products that would be beneficial to the client
– Product roadmap(s)
– Product Backlog(s)
– Risks, issues, dependencies
– Updates and fixing of problems
– Updates to Delivery Manager(s), E2E Project Manager(s) and Service Delivery Manager(s) as appropriate
– Impact updates to the Delivery Manager as required
– Status reporting to DC Leadership
– Ensuring updates to future demand in regard to skills management database and certification log for Squad Members
– Contribution to client satisfaction (OTACE)
– Products meet or exceed Service Level Agreement (SLA) measures
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.