Change Manager – IT
Change Manager is required by Whitehall Resources to work with our client in Warwick on a permanent basis. This position is key to our client’s technology team and will include a very strong culture of teamwork, cooperation & collaboration.
As the Change Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the right change management is delivered across our client to embed new technology, processes and behaviours.
Do you have?
* A strong and demonstrable background within Change Management?
* Experience of delivering and embedding behaviour change?
* Knowledge of effective communications methods as part of organizational design or operating model transformation?
* Experience of working in a global and matrix environment?
* Ability to understand how the technology roadmap will impact end users at all levels?
* Excellent stakeholder Management & communication skills?
Do you want to?
* Work for a reputable, respected company?
* Be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
If you are interested, please apply?
Change Management | Behaviour Change | Change Analyst | Stakeholder Management | Technology Change | Transformation | IT Change Manager
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.