Oracle Database Adminstrator
Oracle Database Administrator | Nottinghamshire
Whitehall Resources is currently seeking an experienced Oracle Database Administrator to join one of our clients based in Nottinghamshire on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be required to support various Database systems, across a multitude of high profile clients.
Salary – dependent on skills and experience
Please note: on-call working will be required in this role
Do you have?
* Oracle Database Administration experience?
* Excellent knowledge of RAC, RMAN and Data Guard?
* Excellent communication skills?
* PL/SQL and SQL capability?
* Exposure to Operating systems such as Linux, Unix and MS-Windows?
Do you want to?
* Be part of a rapidly growing and exciting business?
* Progress your career?
* Develop and expand your skillset?
* Work for a market leader and have professional challenges?
If so then please apply!
Oracle DBA | RMAN | RAC | Data Guard| SQL | PL/SQL | ASM | AWR | OCP | Linux | Unix
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.