Release Manager – IT
Release Manager is required by Whitehall Resources to work with our client in Warwick on a permanent basis. This position is key to our client’s technology team and will include a very strong culture of teamwork, cooperation & collaboration.
Start Date: ASAP – but will wait notice
Salary: up to £60 000 basic, bonus, benefits
The IT Release Manager role has responsibility to ensure requested changes and version releases of applications, services and infrastructure into the live production whilst identifying and minimising risks.
Do you have?
* A strong and demonstrable background within Release Management?
* Experience of working in large complicated ERP environments?
* Experience of implementing new release frameworks?
* Experience of SDLC and ITIL?
* Knowledge of effective communications methods as part of organizational design or operating model transformation?
* Experience of working in a global and matrix environment?
* Excellent stakeholder Management & communication skills?
Do you want to?
* Work for a reputable, respected company?
* Be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
If you are interested, please apply?
Change Management | Release | ERP | Release Management | Stakeholder Management | Technology Change | Transformation | IT Change Manager
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.