IT Business Analyst
Business Analyst – Denmark
We are looking for candidate with expertise in Information Technology for the role of IT Business Analyst for a long term engagement in Denmark. He/she will be working in an Agile scrum team within a project with external business partners including banks that includes
• Creating new product(s) and creating and implementing a customer interaction strategy and roadmap to support and improve the customer journey
• Transforming their products and services using new technologies as well as define and drive implementation of a holistic client retention strategy to drive revenue from existing customers
• Identify and implement new opportunities throughout the customer journey to deliver high performing, agile customer interactions and touchpoints
• Understand the key interactions in the customer lifecycle and drive relevant changes through the use of CRM strategies and digital asset developments
• Grow customer engagement across channels, maximizing opportunities across customer touchpoints
IT Business Analyst Responsibilities
• Experience in insurance and banking industry with experience in Insurance products and policy administration and platforms like TIA is preferred
• Experience in setting up and working in agile teams
• Strong solution and design experience
• He or she will be involved in creating a new Insurance product(s) and the requirements specification and design for those
• Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
• Working as part of Agile scrum teams for liaising between the business to understand business requirements and processes and the technical developers for detailing out the requirements
• Acting as an information source and communicator between business and IT
IT Business Analyst Requirements:
• Native Danish speaker
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
• 5+ years of similar experience.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Analytical mindset.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
Prospect of a very long term contract available for the right candidates!
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.