IT Project Manager - Danish
IT Project Manager- CRM – Danish speaking role
We are looking for a Project Manager for a CRM program for a long term engagement in Denmark with IT background.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following project tasks:
• The project manager will be responsible for a CRM project with external business partners including banks and will be managing the project that includes customer interaction strategy and roadmap to achieve a cohesive and optimal experience for all customer segments across multiple touchpoints.
• Working with client organization to support and improve their customer journey as well as transforming their products and services using new technologies
• Define and drive implementation of a holistic client retention strategy to drive revenue from existing customers
• Identify and implement new opportunities throughout the customer journey to deliver high performing, agile customer interactions and touchpoints
• Understand the key interactions in the customer lifecycle and drive relevant changes through the use of CRM strategies and digital asset developments
• Grow customer engagement across channels, maximizing opportunities across customer touchpoints
• Collaborate with other business areas
• The project will use multiple technologies including custom built components as well as off the shelf products. Knowledge of .NET and Microsoft technologies is a plus
• The candidate should have prior experience in managing projects with end to end business flows implementation along with a mindset to be responsible for and manage commercials
• Business development DNA, should be able to focus on business capabilities being implemented and not just the documented requirements
• Experience in Third party management and activity management
• Experience in Marketing Campaign Management preferably in Adobe platforms
• Experience in banking and insurance industry is preferred
• Experience in vendor and Internal and external Stakeholder management.
Fluency in Danish at native level is mandatory and the role will be based out of Copenhagen.
Start date is 1st February 2021 with an initial contract till June 2021 with high likelihood of extension for a much longer term.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.