PHP Programmer - SC Cleared
PHP Programmer – SC Cleared
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a PHP Programmer – SC Cleared located in Croydon for an initial 2 month contract.
The resource must be an expert PHP programmer with strong experience of Oracle CX customer portal
The role holder provides Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) skills and knowledge and provides business consultancy to our customers. They particularly have specific experience in the customer portal and are an expert in PHP progrmming within the Oracle CX framework. they may lead small teams of consultants or be part of a large team of consultants dealing with complex assignments and relationships.
The individual will possess specific Oracle Service Cloud and customer portal development skills with a focus on the end to end design of solutions and integration with different systems.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
– An ability to design and deliver solutions for Oracle CX modules in both sales and implementation environments is essential.
– An ability to design and deliver bespoke PHP solutions for Oracle CX customer portal and agent dashboard is essential.
– Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery with at least 2+ Oracle CX full project lifecycles (i.e. Define, Design, Develop, Test, Deploy)
– Experience of leading teams to successful delivery of CX implementation projects is essential
– Should possess people skills to develop rapport with customers, Colleagues, Partners and Oracle.
– Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with a range of people of varying technical knowledge, often explaining complex concepts to colleagues and business users/stakeholders.
– Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence at different stakeholders levels.
– Demonstrates innovative and creative thinking, showing attention to detail.
– Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, able to maintain strategic perspective while undertaking complex and detailed work, with proven ability to deliver results within agreed timescales
– Excellent relationship building, engagement and stakeholder management skills
– PHP, CSS, HTML
– Oracle CX (Rightnow)
– Good commercial awareness
– Experience of contribution to the presales and delivery process for Oracle CX/Fusion Cloud and PaaS solutions
– The ability to define, scope, plan and estimate Oracle CX/Fusion Cloud and PaaS Solutions
– Able to develop meaningful relationships with colleagues, Oracle and other partners
– Demonstrates innovative and creative thinking, showing attention to detail
The candidate will be required to hold the relevant level of clearance required by the project or be eligible to obtain the required clearance (SC)
– Certification in Service Cloud or Engagement Cloud
– Oracle Application Express
– Oracle Visual Builder
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.