IT Change Senior Analyst - Release Management
IT Change Senior Analyst – Release Management
An IT Change Senior Analyst with strong Release Management experience is required by Whitehall Resources to work with our client in Brimingham on a permanent basis.
As the IT Change Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for quality control processes; assessing, planning and approving and managing deployments of IT change through the full release management cycle.
This position is key to our client’s technology team and will include a very strong culture of teamwork, cooperation & collaboration.
Start Date: ASAP – but will wait notice
Salary: up to £45 000 basic, bonus, benefits
Do you have?
* Experience managing Change Management activities including business planning, Change Advisory Board (CAB) and Request for Changes (RFCs)?
* Excellent understanding of the Release Management process; building, testing, batching?
* A good understanding of technology which might include Configuration Management, Operating Infrastructure, Database Software and Application Systems/Tools
* Experience of ITIL (certified and/or working in an ITIL environment)?
* Excellent stakeholder Management & communication skills?
Do you want to?
* Work for a reputable, respected company?
* Be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
If you are interested, please apply?
Change Management | Release | ERP | Release Management | Stakeholder Management | Technology Change | Transformation | Risk
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.