Oracle HR Consultant
Oracle HR Consultant
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Oracle HR Consultant for an initial 10 month contract in London. This role is currently remote.
This role has been deemed INSIDE IR35 and will require the use of an FCSA Accredited Umbrella company if successful.
– People and budget management for a small team (4 staff) providing
– Professional and technical knowledge of Oracle R12 HR and Payroll.
– Organisational design for structures in Oracle
– Report writing use OBIE report writer (ability to update edit and create dashboard content from the OBIE warehouse)
– Understand the structure and data sets within EBS of the core application for both HR and Payroll
– SME for the HR/OD service
– Ensure the ongoing technical support for other members of the HR/OD team to ensure that R12 can continue to be developed, and problems fixed
– Key liaison with the Oracle Support Team
– Reports, management information, and analysis
– Technical knowledge of report writing (data)
– HR expert – statistical returns and analysis
– In particular oversee the production of sickness, agency, E&D reports
– Stakeholder engagement
– TUPE reporting
– Good professional knowledge of local government terms and conditions
In summary we are looking for someone who has good technical knowledge and expertise of HR/OD systems. Is a systems design improvement specialist, able to bring in an expert knowledge of HR terms and conditions and employment processes, and very strong stakeholder engagement.
This is a problem-solver, solution focussed role, that must be resilient, and able to juggle many competing demands and deadlines.
The service is supporting the clients covid-19 response, implementing a new HR/OD transformation blueprint, new HR/OD systems, and continues to support 2500 employees, and over 4000 external staff and 150 in external companies.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.