Oracle Financials Analyst- R12, Ebs
Oracle Financials Analyst- R12, eBusiness, ebs
An Oracle Financials Analyst is required by Whitehall Resources to work with our client on a permanent basis. This position is based in Scotland and is for a forward-thinking candidate who is looking to utilise and expand their current skill set within the Oracle Financials modules.
The successful candidate will be required to work with the finance team to understand new requirements, or ongoing issues, and architect best in class solutions/designs for them. To be considered you will need to have 6+ years’ experience with the core Oracle Financial modules (R12) and a background in setting up of Oracle Financials modules and deployment of those modules to multiple business groups.
**This role is currently remote in line with government guidance but will be office based when things return to some form of normality. **
Do you have?
* Experience with the Core Oracle Financial modules (R12)?
* Experience in subledger accounting and OPM Financials?
* Strong knowledge of organisation, ledger and accounting structures in Oracle?
* Knowledge of Costing within Process Manufacturing organizations ?
* Demonstrable experience of SQL?
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills?
If so, do you want?
* To utilise and develop your skills?
* Work for a market leading organisation?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
Oracle Financials | eBusiness | R12 | Oracle Analyst | eBusiness Suite | Accounts Payable | Accounts Receivables | Fixed Assets |
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.