SAP Trainer - Customer Service (CS)
SAP Trainer – Customer Service (CS)
SAP Trainer – Customer Service (CS) required by Whitehall Resources for a 2-3 Month project assignment for our client based in Melbourne, Australia.
We are looking for local consultants in Australia based within Victoria only, available to work on-site.
– SAP ECC training experience, min 3 years (CIC would be an advantage)
– A SAP ECC technical background would be an advantage
– Customer services processes. SD module and CIC would be a significant advantage
– Be full time on-site in the Melbourne office during regular office hours/working week, April to June
– Complete all company eLearning modules as relevant to the business processes each role will cover
– Observe the super-user process refresher activities to gain detailed knowledge of the company process/SAP solution knowledge
– Join classroom training as the “on site” aide to the remote company trainer
– Support the remote company trainers and super-users with pre-go live user competency assessments
– Provide post go-live user support at their desks, promoting use of the eLearning and classroom materials
– Feedback any urgent training materials improvements to aid the users and new training requirements
– Support the super-users who are responsible for logging, resolving and testing post go-live issues.
Examples of support could include:
– Validating a potential issue raised by a user is an issue and not a training need
– Dealing with technical SMEs or testing on the super-users behalf
– Maintaining process KPIs as we validate the “move” back to BAU process efficiency
– Checking process control points
– Data entry to facilitate issue resolution
Start Date will be 1st April 2021!
Please Apply Now!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.