SAP PS Senior Consultant - 24 Months (FTC PAYE)
SAP PS Senior Consultant – 24 months Fixed-Term (PAYE)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced SAP PS Senior Consultant to join a leading, multinational organisation based in North-West England (Fully remote currently due to Covid). As the SAP PS Senior Consultant you will be an integral part of large-scale SAP transformation programmes over the coming years, operating as an SME for configuration, development and delivery within the SAP PS space, whilst utilising the very latest SAP technologies. This is a superb opportunity and one not to be missed.
North-West England based (Fully remote until further notice due to Covid)
Commutable from Blackburn, Lancaster, Lancashire, Yorkshire, Kendal (Some flexible working feasible)
*Candidates must be British due to security clearance requirements*
24 Months Fixed-Term Contract PAYE – Potential to go permanent thereafter
SAP PS Senior Consultant
Do you have:
* In-depth SAP PS expertise?
* Multiple full lifecycle implementations?
* Any experience in leading and/or managing delivery or teams? Advantageous
* Wider knowledge of one or more of: SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP QM, SAP PM?
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills?
Do you want:
* To work for a market-leading organisation?
* Be instrumental on exciting SAP Programmes?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
* To be rewarded financially?
If so, then please do apply!
SAP PS | Project Systems | ECC | S/4HANA | SD | MM | PP | QM | PM
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.