DevOps Engineer - Chef
DevOps Engineer – Chef
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer – Chef
– Strong Chef IaC Experience.
– Chef 13 – client knowledge.
– Config driven cookbooks based on environment.
– Implementing COTS products in Chef.
– Chef for Linux (RHEL7).
– Running/managing applications as system services.
– Understanding of file systems, permissions, users etc.
– Logging/Observability of COTS.
– Systems/components integration experience (REST connectivity, TLS for comms etc.)
– Active Directory Integration.
– HSM/Secure Enclave experience, Cryptography Experience.
This role will require the candidate to use an Umbrella Company.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.