SAP Successfactors Architect - 2 Year FTC (PAYE)
SAP Successfactors Architect – SAP HCM, SF | London or South Yorkshire
Whitehall Resources is seeking an experienced SAP HR Solution Architect to support one of our clients, a multinational organisation, as they undertake an exciting global transformation Project.
The required candidate will be at the forefront of an ambitious SuccessFactors transformation plan and also have previous experience of business-wide change projects.
Please note this is a Fixed Term contract initially in place until February 2023 (PAYE)
Do you have?
* Extensive knowledge of the SuccessFactors platform?
* Excellent experience in 2 or more of: Employee Central, Recruiting, RCM, ONB, LMS, Talent, Succession Planning, Compensation and/or Workforce Analytics?
* Strong history of multiple successful transformations/implementations?
* Experience working in/with wider European environments and customers?
* The ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders effectively?
Do you want to?
* Progress your career in an extremely rewarding environment?
* Work on the latest technologies?
* Receive excellent remuneration?
* Be instrumental in a large-scale HR Transformation prorgramme?
| SAP | SuccessFactors | Recruiting RCM |SuccessFactors Recruiting ONB | LMS | Talent Management |
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.