SAP Project Manager - PS/PPM
SAP Project Manager – PS/PPM
SAP Project Manager – PS/PPM required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 Month extendable on-site project assignment with our client based in Doha, Qatar.
*Please note due to the current restrictions we are looking for candidates already based in Qatar or candidates that have an existing Qatar residence permit and able to travel ASAP*
– SAP PS/PPM/SD/MM Certified preferred 10+ years of SAP PS and Project Management experience, including multiple SAP PS/PPM and its integration with SD/MM/FICO full life cycle implementations experience
– Digital solutions experience is highly valued
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to interface and influence at multiple organizational levels.
– Excellent relationship-building and networking skills and ability to function successfully in a team environment.
– Excellent technical, organizational, troubleshooting, problem-solving, budgeting and time management skills
– Ability to facilitate customer meetings to gather requirements and provide thought provoking solution recommendations
– Ability to have consistent track record of successfully delivering projects on time, working with various internal and external teams
– Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team project environment.
– Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
– Ability to communicate technical and business matters clearly in lay terms for comprehension by multiple audiences
– Ability to work closely within a team and meet the challenges with a positive and proactive approach
– Drives the project forward with a sense of urgency
– Procures to Pay process and SAP MM configurations are beneficial
– Serves as the primary point of contact available to ensure that roles and responsibilities are successfully met in accordance with the project requirements/deliverables
– Works with the business users to define scope and gather business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing and implementing the automated solutions
– Leads SAP projects, prioritizing work and overseeing multiple projects in parallel preparation of accurate cost estimation and integration with project structure, planning and budgeting
– Clear visibility and timely control of project costs and budgets
– Manages the forecasts of project costs and resources
– Measures and report project progress, earned value and productivity
– Directs efficient project variations and customer escalations management and seamless integration with project cost forecasting and project revenue planning
– Manages the integration of subcontractors into project execution, monitoring of work performed and incorporation into project progress reporting
– Leads and directs the Project KPI monitoring and reporting
– Manages all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to executive team.
– Oversees SAP project to provide metrics for reporting to executive team on business case ROI.
– Develops and oversee detailed project plans.
– Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to management having broad business impact.
– Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
– Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
– Provides project leadership, work direction and feedback.
– Motivates work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
– Convey and report status to executives, global business partners and all other key stakeholders.
– Leads and presents formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide reco
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.