SAP ABAP Developer
SAP ABAP Developer
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP ABAP Developer
– All round ABAP developer who may specialise in the technical areas of Workflow and Adobe Forms, to support an ECC6.0 PSCD system.
– The developer will be required to support and deliver all WRICEF elements (Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) on an EhP5 system that makes use of the most up to date technologies including; BRF+, Adobe Interactive forms and ABAP Webdynpro.
– Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards.
– Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
– Assisting the Team Leader in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion.
– Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required.
– Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Team Leader, including negotiation with other teams as necessary.
– Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary.
– Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records.
– BRF+, ADOBE Interactive Forms
– Agile methodologies, JIRA, CONFLUENCE
– REVTRAC SAP SOLUTION MANAGER
– SAP PORTAL, PI, CRM
– Business Objects
– Full knowledge of the development lifecycle
– Business Intelligence
– Warehouse Design
– Data Modelling
– Awareness of Risk, Change & Problem Management
– Awareness of Configuration Management
– Knowledge of AGILE
– Knowledge of SLC/RAE methodology
This role will be Inside of IR35.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.