Senior Oracle Support Engineer (Mongo DB) - Remote
Senior Oracle Support Engineer (Mongo DB) – Remote
Senior Oracle Support Engineer (Mongo DB) – Remote required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 Month extendable project assignment for our client based in UK.
Start Date: 22/02/2021
End Date: 22/08/2021
Duration: 6 Month Extendable
Delivery: Remote – Candidates within EMEA only
– 10 years+ Relevant hands on technical hands on experience in supporting database related technologies with at least 5 years experience with MongoDB
– Experience with a focus on MongoDB, with a background that can include other database technologies such as Oracle Database, MySQL, SQLServer or other NoSQL related database technologies (Cassandra | Amazon DynamoDB | CouchDB).
– Experience with Backups, Restoration, Slow Query Profiling, replication lag, node failures etc
– 5+ years direct experiencing working in either direct support or implementation as a consultant or support engineer
– Good knowledge of technical integration aspects, installation of patches, product and infrastructure.
– Demonstrated experience solving complex issues.
– Experience with Highly available configurations, setup and configuration.
– Expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning and diagnosing issues relating to products mentioned
– Additional experience is cloud services like AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure a strong plus.
– Experience in working with and contributing to Open Source community
– Solve complex customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle Database Administration, Essbase & Database Options such as Oracle OBIEE, Golden Gate, and Weblogic.
– Provide remote-based production operational support & guidance for multiple clients using Oracle Technology products
– Support client configuration, sharing implementation and best practice advice
– Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations
Start Date is 22/02/2021!
Please Apply Now!
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.