Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Oracle DBA.
– You will join a large team of DBA’s who are responsible for the complete life-cycle of all databases within the organization.
– We are looking for a DBA to join a team environment providing a DBA function supporting both Project and Live Service teams.
– Design, configuration and Implementation of all database related tools and technologies.
– Working with the Architecture team to help define the technical architecture in relation to database systems.
– Planning and managing all improvements and ongoing maintenance (routine updates, upgrades, new releases) ensuring that any disruption is kept to a minimum.
– Managing the availability of databases that underpin all systems ensuring resources are correctly allocated to guarantee optimum performance and high resilience.
– Systems Monitoring; investigating and resolving issues where necessary.
– Actively contributing towards the development and maintenance of data standards and data management policies.
– Database Migration and Transformation.
– A strong interest and desire to succeed in the world of Database technologies along with the ability to update skills frequently as new technologies evolve.
– An analytical and critical eye for detail with an interest in learning a range of technical skills.
– Drive, enthusiasm and resilience – to work in a multi-faceted challenging environment.
– Commitment to attain delivery goals and personal goals.
– Strong interpersonal skills and growing eminence in your skills.
– Strong knowledge of Oracle Database.
– Excellent knowledge of an IT infrastructure and the IT lifecycle.
– MS applications.
– Oracle Grid Control.
– Cloud Technologies.
– RAC, RMAN.
– Unix, Windows Applications.
– Scripting Tools.
– SQL Server
This role will move Inside of IR35 from April 2021.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.