Infrastructure Lead – IAM, Identity And Access Management
Infrastructure Lead – IAM, Identity and Access Management
Infrastructure Lead – IAM, is required by Whitehall Resources to work with our client in London on a permanent basis. This position is key to our client’s technology team and forms part of the Infrastructure services group; responsible for providing Identity and Access Management, Collaboration and Microsoft 365 services.
Start Date: ASAP – but will wait notice
Salary: Excellent basic and package
Do you have?
* Strong background of working in the infrastructure space?
* Expert in IAM, Identity and Access Management?
* Experience of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, O365, SASS?
* Strong 3rd party management experience?
* Experience within a cloud environment, Azure, AWS, GCP?
* Broad experience of operating and managing complex enterprise IT systems?
* Experience of working in a global and matrix environment?
* Excellent stakeholder management & communication skills?
Do you want to?
* Work for a reputable, respected company?
* Be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
If you are interested, please apply?
Service | Active Directory | ERP | Service Management | Stakeholder Management | Technology Change | Incident | Azure
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.