Whitehall Resources require a Scrum Master to work with a key client based in West Yorkshire, working remotely for now.
**Please note that this role has been deemed as inside IR35**
The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways:
* Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog Management
* Clearly communicating Vision, goals and Product backlog items to the Team
* Teachning the scrum team to create clear and concise Product Backlog items
* Understanding long-term product planning in an empirical environment
* Understanding and practicisng agility and
* Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed
The Scrum Master serves the agile delivery team in several ways including:
* Coaching the team in self-organisatioon and cross-functionality
* Teaching and Leading the Team to create high-value products
* Removing impediments to the Teams progress
* Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed and
* Coaching the Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
The Scrum Master serves the Organisation in several ways including:
* Leading and coaching the organisation in its Scrum adoption Planning the Scrum implementations within the Organisation
* Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
* Causing change that increases the productivity of the Team and Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation.
* Defining ways of working with the team to enable a better relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
* Agile methodology & tools
* PSM Certification
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.