This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Technical Architect. This role will currently be based remotely. After Covid restrictions the role can be based in Buckinghamshire or Lincolnshire.
The ideal candidate will either be SC Cleared, or eligible for SC Clearance.
The role will be inside IR35 post April.
– Able to set direction, technical scope and to build / lead teams of technical individuals and manage their technical deliverables
– Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills, in particular for problem solving/troubleshooting activities
– Assertiveness in dealing with people at all levels within and outside of the delivery organisation, including partner and client organisations
– Good leadership and stakeholder relationship skills
– Able to demonstrate resilience, flexibility and adapt to changing schedules and priorities
Key Technical Skills:
– Oracle Application Suite
– Microsoft Power Platform inc MS Form & Sharepoint
– BMC Remedy Service management tool set
– Cloud based delivery (PAAS), low code, agile delivery
– Experience of service management tooling
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.